Saturday, May 05, 2007

So how many have YOU read?

Since September, I have recommended 28 DIFFERENT NOVELS to you.


So how many of the novels have you read?

It would do you no harm to have read ALL of them: perhaps you didn't get round to it at the time; perhaps you meant to but then forgot. Either way, use this post to remind yourself about what you read and what you missed - and decide what you will set aside to read over the coming months.

This week, I would like you to use the blog to post COMMENTS in which you recommend the books and poems you have ENJOYED the most. Give as many reasons as possible, so that other readers can decide what they want to try out too...

Here is what I have recommended (click on each one to read the post itself...)

Novels:

From next week, I shall try to make some changes to this blog, in line with the suggestions you have all made in the survey you completed. So watch this space...

1 comment:

Shiningstar said...

I have read the curious incident of the dog in the night time which I thought is a really interesting book because you see everything in the point of view of a boy who finds it hard to understand people like us and it's as if he is battling with the world.Goodnight Mr Tom is one of the books that you can't dislike.It deals with a tough topic and is one of those happy ending books but not soppy ending books.Regeneration was a book that was out of my comfort zone I wouldn't have chosen to read it because I'm not into stuff like reading books about war.Love that dog I faintly remember but I remember that I did enjoy reading it.I am going to start to read Caught in the crossfire and I would like to read difficult daughters,Dracula,to kill a mockingbird and lord of the flies