Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Panic Button

I can hear to noise around me,
A pair of married beings, unloved by each other.
Screaming, raging, red in one corner of the arena,
Blue in the other.
I can only hear anger, fire pain and misery.
Oh how I wish to press the panic button.

It goes on and on,
A gap in time waiting to be closed by the time traveller once returned.
But it carries on, a life-long disease,
Fighting it's way into my head, driving me insane,
I cannot press it yet.

Waiting and waiting,
A young butterfly waiting to spread it's beautiful wings.
I can't take it any longer .
The two dung beetles fighting over a pile of vile doings,
That pile of vile doings is I.
The screaming the shouting has found it's way in,
Dug into my skin, killing me.
I run and hide,
I force myself to fall asleep.
I hit the panic button.

And now I am here,
There's quiet, no noise, just silence.
Free, at last...


This is one of the poem's that I've written in my free time. I would have put one of the others that I wrote, but I thought that this one has the most meaning for me.
You don't have to like it, I just want to know what you think of it.. XD
Thanks Exquisite for convincing me to put this on the blog...

1 comment:

eternity.forever. said...

Thanks very very much... XD
Actually, to tell you the truth, I thought that no one would get the meaning behind it...But it looks like I got the message through...