Saturday, November 18, 2006

Guardian Angel

What do you think now, angel up in heaven?
The tears just keep on coming at night
Do you know how many stars I see in the sky? Seven
I guess the gods have given up tonight.
Why didnt you tell me it was all a lie?
You're ment to see everything from the big blue sky.
Maybe you're just a lie too, you're not real
Or maybe you dont know how I truly feel
Do you, like them, think this smile is real?
Well, let me explain to you then, maybe it will help me heal

When your heart is ripped apart and your dreams are shattered,
When your pride is bruized and your dignity, battered,
When your smile is fake and your laugh, broken,
When you die every night because your lonesome,
When your falling forever into a black abyss
And the only thing that can save you is his kiss
You know you need an angel, you even start to pray
But his face haunts you. Even when in your bed you lay

I pray for a guardian angel, even when I know things like that dont exist
But theres nothing more to do, as you cross things of your neverending list

2 comments:

Aratheathia said...

Absolutely a nice poem =)

eternity.forever. said...

That's a very deep poem. Gets to the point instantly, love it! XD