Wednesday, November 08, 2006

i wrote this poem so tell me what you think after reading it.

Misfit after death
Slowy kill me,
I'm lying lonely,
make me suffer,
its getting rougher,
crying faster,
you sick little elf.

Dreams are weak,
so am i,life's not over,
unless you need it to be,
I have the power to end it,
so why am i still here?

my happyness was an accident,
my heart fell asleep with darkness,
i could of been somthing but did not,
but I don't know and don't care,
I wish I could just die,
this way I'd be safe from reality.

My mind is a revolving on the other side of the door,
With both sides getting pushed on,
life is on the end of a bullet,
and I am the target,
when I find the meaning of life,
end I because then you'll know all.
Rejected from hell,buts thats just life and after,
when i need some one,you will turn and go before I ask,
I have nothing for a reason,
so i can sleep in on sunday morning.

Like the fang of baelin,
I'm going to hell
I'm the enemy of life,
the sender of a saddness,
which you will get,
but you can't change it your future has been decided.

2 comments:

Shiningstar said...

I had to read the part when you said that you wrote it because your poem was SO cool.Excellent job.

Punk-Rock-Princess said...

Thats powerful stuff. Really sad =/