Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Dreams...

Sir said something on the first post which made me want to actually put this on this blog. It's kind of what I want, my ambition shoved into one piece of writing, so tell me what you think about it!

My Life Story Will Be As Follows;
I have a dream, walking onto my stage of stardom, standing on that stage and doing what I and only I can do best, I shall act.
Being who I want to be is that I believe in. Doing what I want to do with no one in my way.
I will live my dream.
And I will live it to my full.
The fight for my dream will live on. Wherever I am, whatever I do. People will recognise me for who I was, am and will be.
Nobody will stand in my way. Everyone will stand by and watch me and my full potential walk onto that stage with golden lights.
And with my two hands I shall shine for the stars to see. And the only four words I shall say are,
"I have done it"

As some of you might have guessed, it's me and my dreams put into one little "speech" as I would say. What do you guys think? It's nothing much, but I thought I'd get some conversation brewing on this board, it looks kind of empty. Try and guess what I want to be when I leave school. It's kind of obvious if you think about it! Thanks for your time...Comment please! I want to know what everyone else thinks!

5 comments:

eternity.forever. said...

I suppose I could of, but I have to say, I did only write it in 10 mintutes. Only because I was bored of doing my chinese homework. Atleast I got a reply...

eternity.forever. said...

Thanks for the comment though..Next time I'll write something a little more..Descriptive...^_^

Fizzy said...

Not bad, it has got some peoples attention and made this board a little more active :) which is good.

I guessed you want to be an actor :P am i write? lol

eternity.forever. said...

Faizan, you're totally right!!! ^_^

eternity.forever. said...

Yep, I think I probably do...