Sunday, July 22, 2007

Even teachers need a holiday...

I will not be posting on this blog again until the end of August.
But that does
NOT mean it NEEDS to remain EMPTY...

Why not post a BOOK REVIEW of one of the books I have recommended during the year. Click on 'Recommended Reading' in the bar on the right to go back over all the books I have suggested to you.

Or why not post a FILM REVIEW, of one of the many movies I have urged you to see over the past few months. Click on 'Film and Television' to remind yourself.

Or perhaps you could post some of YOUR FAVOURITE POEMS - maybe even by some of the poets I have recommended in the various 'Poem of the Week' posts. Or, better still, post some of your OWN poems instead - and see what some of the other bloggers say about what you have written. Click on 'Student Writing' to read some students' work from a few months ago to inspire you!

All I am saying is that this BLOG belongs to ALL of you, just as much as it does to me. So if the long summer holidays start to drag, there are worse ways to pass the time than to BLOG. :)

And if that is not enough, you can always browse some of the amazing work being produced by students in the English Workshop at wordvoodoo.blogspot.com...

No comments: