Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Poems

revenge
U were just holding me back
Trying to pull me of my track
The honesty commitment and the love u lack
But baby I promise I will get u back
You won’t see it coming it will be painful and slow
Believe me you will be runningGoing as fast as you can go
But ill be there behind you watching you run
I will enjoy this, this chase will be fun...
When all these thoughts run though my head
I'll be hugging my pillow at night in my bed
I don’t have the power, the strength or the hate
But you will get what’s coming to you boy it’s called fate...


untitled
Talking through a screen
We cant do it face to face
Yeah,this story has been told and seen
Running from me,I cant keep up the pace
This has been done before
Hearts shattered and left to bleed
Still wanna be in your arms I still want more
Me begging for you back is not what you need
So i'll leave it at this
Leaving my dreams of you and me
...Leaving my bliss


Untitled
Its too late,I cant run anymore
Its too late, left to cry on the floor
If i could turn back time i would
I think i love him a little more than i should
Its an unhealthy obsession it has to stop
If i could just see you, on my knees I'd drop
My heart is still braking
'Cos all this time you were faking
Dont need to cut and bleed
On this bloody pain I feed
One thing i cant do is
Stop loving you

Untitled
I cheated and lied
All i can do is hide
Run from this pain
Wrists are now itching
Cut right through the vains
Screw this world,this life is bitching
Start again with someone new
Like an unwanted ghost, I'll haunt you


Untitled
Are you really better of alone?
Of a bridge she was thrown
Falling forever waiting for her savour
But this time she knows he wont come
He thinks he should just leave her
But the tears are making her face numb
Time always kills the pain
But how long before its all back again?

Screw this
Screw this. Lying in bed all day doesnt help
Going out to 'clear' my head is a waste of time
I cant think straight,the first line doesnt rhyme
Screw this, this feeling is the worst
Talking about real love, he was my first
Never wanted anyone to hold me tighter
Screw this! everyone knows im a fighter
Like the song says 'I will survive'
In my head i see a pool of blood and im about to dive
Screw this. I know he is the one
I said this before but i just wanna run
Dont need any make-up, forget my hair
Without him its just too much to bare
Look at me im wounded, as i fall to my knees
Grab onto anything just to stand up. love hurts? indeed
Wipe the tears, forget the songs you wrote
You'll get through this and I'll fade from your world
So screw this

2 comments:

Mimi said...

very good punk rock princess
your poems are so sad
put on your happy face! :)

Punk-Rock-Princess said...

=] yes I carry it in my pocket where ever I go